We will be offering the following to support parents and students during remote learning. Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in enrolling your child(ren). Space will be limited. We will still offer track out/summer camp when school is not in session.
Remote Learning Support will include
- Helping students log on and complete assignments
- Helping students attend live meetings as required
- Guidance and support from a National Board Certified Teacher
- Small groups
Students will need
- Laptop, tablet, or computer from home (required)
- Headphones or earbuds (required)
- Written and printed details including login, passwords, class requirements, and meeting times for the week (required).
- Please fill out the attached Remote Learning Detail form (coming soon)
When assignments are done students will participate in a variety of camp/track out activities including…
- Gym games such as kickball, gaga ball, dodge ball, night at museum, etc.
- Going to the park to play games/sports and go on nature walks
- Going outside on the field at camp to play games/sports and have free play
- Free choice time with toys
- Art activities
Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns.